Re: [SeaScoutShip212] Maintenance

  • Troy Wright
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2013
      Henry,

            Saw your note.  Patrick will be with me and his godfather doing a little backpack this week.  So he will miss the maintenance work days.  Trust there will be plenty more opportunities.  Enjoy your break.

      Vr
      Troy Wright

      Sent from my iPhone

      Sanding paper, sanding blocks, rags, and maybe a bucket and a soft bristled brush.

      Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 8:32 AM
      Subject: Re: [SeaScoutShip212] Maintenance

      Hi Henry, there's a small possibility that I will be there for friday. I not sure, but If I can come what should I bring? Thanks, Emma Morris

      On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 10:40 PM, <hdarron@...> wrote:

      Ship 212,
          Just a reminder that the Third and the Fifth (Wednesday and Friday) of next week are maintenance days on the Runner. There is a high possibility that we will have a chance to have a short day sail one or both of those days. The hours are from 8AM to 4PM.

      Henry Darron.

    • <hdarron@...>
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2013
        Ship 212,
            Due to forecasted rain in the morning, the start of the maintenance day tomorrow has been postponed to 10AM.

        Henry Darron
      • Emma Morris
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2013
          Hi Henry, We didn't get in till 12 last night so we're running kind of late. We should be there around 11 though. Thanks, Emma Morris