Med forms for this weekend

  • Anne R Darron
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013

      All-

      Sorry for the last minute notice, but I thought everyone had complete med forms on file – but on double checking, some items need completion.  To clarify, this weekend does not require Part C of the med form, but I’m still lacking some other items.

      Emma – need a copy of your insurance card

      Reuben – good to go

      Tyler – need a copy of your insurance card

      Patrick – good to go

      Henry – good to go

      Anne – good to go

      Carl – good to go

      Diane – need parts A&B and insurance card

      Mike - need parts A&B and insurance card

      Jeff - need parts A&B and insurance card

      I will have blank copies of the med form with me – so if need be you can fill it out there.

      Link for the med form is:  http://www.scouting.org/filestore/HealthSafety/pdf/parts_ab.pdf

      Since it’s fillable, it may be easier for you to fill it out before you get there.  If not, I’ve got you covered.

      Anne Darron

      OA Adviser, VA South

      Amangamek-Wipit Lodge #470

      ASM for Life to Eagle – Troop 1717

      Committee Member – Sea Scout Ship 212

      If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery