Re: [SeaScoutShip212] Catoctin

  • Jeff & Lori
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
      Roger. We may still need to meet you at Catoctin rather than caravaning. If we're not there by 6 you all can go ahead without us and we'll meet you there.
      --Jeff & Emma Morris

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 28, 2013, at 20:55, "Anne R Darron" <take-a-hike@...> wrote:

      Can everyone who is attending please let me know that this message was received?  Thanks!

      Anne Darron

      OA Adviser, VA South

      Amangamek-Wipit Lodge #470

      ASM for Life to Eagle – Troop 1717

      Committee Member – Sea Scout Ship 212

      If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery