Quarterdeck Meeting

  • <hdarron@...>
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 4, 2013
      Ship 212,
          We will hold our Quarterdeck meeting this Tuesday at 7 o'clock at Mr. Bee's house. We will be coming up with Meeting plans for through March and planning our weekend activities for the rest of the year. I will send out an agenda by this evening. Remember that if you got elected into a position last meeting you are now officially part of the quarterdeck.

      Thank you,
      Henry Darron
    • reuben levin

        Message 3 of 25 , Feb 4, 2013
          Henry,

             This is Patrick.  I am going to be late tomorrow night.  I have to stop and help out with an election.  Thanks.

          Patrick

            Message 5 of 25 , Feb 4, 2013
              Noted.

              Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 9:02 PM

              Message 6 of 25 , Mar 5, 2013
                Ship 212,
                    The Quarterdeck will be at Mr. Bee's house tonight.

                Henry Darron
              • <hdarron@...>
                Message 7 of 25 , Apr 1, 2013
                  Ship 212,
                      Who would be able to attend a Quarterdeck Meeting tomorrow night at 7PM? I need to see if it is doable. The Location is TBD.

                  Henry Darron
                • Troy Wright
                  Message 8 of 25 , Apr 2, 2013
                    Henry,

                           I will be at Booten Gap on the AT.  I will not be able to make it.

                    Patrick

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Apr 1, 2013, at 9:11 PM, <hdarron@...> wrote:

                    Ship 212,
                        Who would be able to attend a Quarterdeck Meeting tomorrow night at 7PM? I need to see if it is doable. The Location is TBD.

                    Henry Darron

                  • boonehichborn
                    Message 9 of 25 , Apr 2, 2013

                      Henry,

                      Why are you trying to have a Quarterdeck meeting tonight. Isn't the meeting suppose to be on the 9th?

                      Mr. Hichborn

                      Boone Hichborn
                      Stafford VA 22556
                      Oldswabbie@...
                      Cell Phone 1-540-840-2034

                        Message 11 of 25 , Aug 12, 2013
                        Ship 212,
                            Attached you will find the agenda for tomorrow's quarterdeck. Please read through it. It had the topics that were sent in factored into it. In order to maximize the productivity of the meeting, a schedule for the meeting will be maintained.

                            The meeting will be at the Five Guys on Rt. 1 at the intersection of Hope Rd. and Rt. 1. If anybody has any other ideas for location, please pursue those and the location could possibly be changed.

                        Thank you,
                        Henry L Darron