Quarterdeck Meeting

  • onereallylongemailaddress@cox.net
    Message 1 of 25 , Dec 3, 2012
      Ship 212,
          There will be a quarterdeck meeting this Tuesday at 700 PM.
      Thanks,
      Henry Darron
    • onereallylongemailaddress@cox.net

        Message 3 of 25 , Dec 4, 2012
          Henry,

              Patrick will be there.

          Troy Wright

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 25 , Dec 4, 2012
            Tyler will be there tonight.

            I also need a reply from anyone going. The location is still being worked out.

            Message 5 of 25 , Dec 4, 2012
              The meeting will be at Mr. Bee's house.

              Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 9:07 PM

              I also need a reply from anyone going. The location is still being worked out.

              Message 6 of 25 , Dec 4, 2012
                I will be attending
                Tyler

                I also need a reply from anyone going. The location is still being worked out.

                Message 7 of 25 , Feb 4, 2013
                  Ship 212,
                      We will hold our Quarterdeck meeting this Tuesday at 7 o'clock at Mr. Bee's house. We will be coming up with Meeting plans for through March and planning our weekend activities for the rest of the year. I will send out an agenda by this evening. Remember that if you got elected into a position last meeting you are now officially part of the quarterdeck.

                  Thank you,
                  Henry Darron
                • reuben levin

                    Message 9 of 25 , Feb 4, 2013
                      Henry,

                         This is Patrick.  I am going to be late tomorrow night.  I have to stop and help out with an election.  Thanks.

                      Patrick

                        Message 11 of 25 , Feb 4, 2013
                          Noted.

                          Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 9:02 PM

                          Message 12 of 25 , Mar 5, 2013
                            Ship 212,
                                The Quarterdeck will be at Mr. Bee's house tonight.

                            Henry Darron
                          • <hdarron@...>
                            Message 13 of 25 , Apr 1, 2013
                              Ship 212,
                                  Who would be able to attend a Quarterdeck Meeting tomorrow night at 7PM? I need to see if it is doable. The Location is TBD.

                              Henry Darron
                            • Troy Wright
                              Message 14 of 25 , Apr 2, 2013
                                Henry,

                                       I will be at Booten Gap on the AT.  I will not be able to make it.

                                Patrick

                                Sent from my iPhone

                                On Apr 1, 2013, at 9:11 PM, <hdarron@...> wrote:

                                Ship 212,
                                    Who would be able to attend a Quarterdeck Meeting tomorrow night at 7PM? I need to see if it is doable. The Location is TBD.

                                Henry Darron

                              • boonehichborn
                                Message 15 of 25 , Apr 2, 2013

                                  Henry,

                                  Why are you trying to have a Quarterdeck meeting tonight. Isn't the meeting suppose to be on the 9th?

                                  Mr. Hichborn

                                  Boone Hichborn
                                  Stafford VA 22556
                                  Oldswabbie@...
                                  Cell Phone 1-540-840-2034

                                    Message 17 of 25 , Aug 12, 2013
                                    Ship 212,
                                        Attached you will find the agenda for tomorrow's quarterdeck. Please read through it. It had the topics that were sent in factored into it. In order to maximize the productivity of the meeting, a schedule for the meeting will be maintained.

                                        The meeting will be at the Five Guys on Rt. 1 at the intersection of Hope Rd. and Rt. 1. If anybody has any other ideas for location, please pursue those and the location could possibly be changed.

                                    Thank you,
                                    Henry L Darron