Re: [SeaScoutShip212] Runner Transit

  • Mike Haden
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 1, 2012
      Clarification, I have a meeting at work on Friday. So I can drive to Ft. Washington if departure from Stafford is after 5:00PM. I am available all day on Saturday for pick up in Dahlgren.

      Don't know my work schedule yet for the next weekend.

      Mike Haden

      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 1, 2012

        I can drive to either Ft. Washington or Dahlgren on either weekend – but probably still should not make the transit itself.

        Anne Darron

        OA Adviser, VA South

        Amangamek-Wipit Lodge #470

        ASM for Life to Eagle – Troop 1717

        Committee Member – Sea Scout Ship 212

        If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery

      • Oldswabbie@Comcast.net
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 1, 2012

          All

          I will not be able to help this Saturday due to other priorities.

          Boone

          Boone Hichborn
          Stafford VA 22556
          Oldswabbie@...
          Cell Phone 1-540-840-2034

          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 1, 2012
            Troy and I are not available weekend of 11/3

            On the weekend of 11/10 - Depending on timing we would be able to drive/pickup

            If a female chaperone is needed, let me know, I may be able to accomodate.

            Diane

            I can drive to either Ft. Washington or Dahlgren on either weekend – but probably still should not make the transit itself.

            Anne Darron
            OA Adviser, VA South
            Amangamek-Wipit Lodge #470
            ASM for Life to Eagle – Troop 1717
            Committee Member – Sea Scout Ship 212

            < p class="MsoNormal">If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery

            The transit from the Runner will either occur this weekend or next weekend. Please respond if you are available both weekends, one weekend, or none of the weekends. Please reply as soon as possible so a decision can be made.
            Thank you,
            Henry Darron
          • Tyshanna Powell
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 1, 2012
              Whats the time table? I can do later but not morning.

            • onereallylongemailaddress@cox.net
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 1, 2012
                On which weekend?

                Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 6:01 PM

                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 1, 2012
                  Ship 212,
                      It appears more people are available next weekend for the transit. I believe that Tyler said he would lead this event, but I may be wrong. We would leave Friday night, do some night operations, and finish the transit on Saturday, leaving an hour or two for surveying Upper Machodoc Creek.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 2, 2012
                      Henry,

                          This is Patrick.  I will be there.

                      Patrick
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 2, 2012
                        Yes I will be the youth lead.

                        Thank you Patrick for committing for this work trip, and to any adults who can help out.
                        The more active scout participation, the better.

                        It is very important for logistics, especially for this transit, that there are people at the ready to transport us on land.
                        Any adult that can volunteer who has a vehicle to drive us to Fort Washington and from Dahlgren would be very appreciated.
                        You probably will not have to do both legs of the trip, as those are long trips in themselves.

                        Thank you
                        Tyler

                          Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 6:43 PM

                          Ship 212,

                              It appears more people are available next weekend for the transit. I believe that Tyler said he would lead this event, but I may be wrong. We would leave Friday night, do some night operations, and finish the transit on Saturday, leaving an hour or two for surveying Upper Machodoc Creek.

                          Henry Darron

                        • Kathleen
                          Message 12 of 20 , Nov 2, 2012
                            Sam would like to participate but I need to know where he needs to be and when, etc. to be sure he will be able to.

                            Kathleen Dillie

                            Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 6:43 PM

                            Ship 212,
                                It appears more people are available next weekend for the transit. I believe that Tyler said he would lead this event, but I may be wrong. We would leave Friday night, do some night operations, and finish the transit on Saturday, leaving an hour or two for surveying Upper Machodoc Creek.

                            Henry Darron

                          • reuben levin

                              Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 6:43 PM

                              Ship 212,
                                  It appears more people are available next weekend for the transit. I believe that Tyler said he would lead this event, but I may be wrong. We would leave Friday night, do some night operations, and finish the transit on Saturday, leaving an hour or two for surveying Upper Machodoc Creek.

                              Henry Darron

                            • dom bee
                              Message 14 of 20 , Nov 2, 2012
                                Diane:

                                If you're still willing, we'd love for u to go as the 2nd adult next weekend. Tks, Dom

                                To: SeaScoutShip212@yahoogroups.com
                                From: Peabody107@...
                                Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 16:08:58 -0400

                                Message 15 of 20 , Nov 3, 2012

                                  Sure - I can attend.

                                  If you're still willing, we'd love for u to go as the 2nd adult next weekend. Tks, Dom

                                  To: SeaScoutShip212@yahoogroups.com
                                  From: Peabody107@...
                                  Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 16:08:58 -0400

                                  Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 6:43 PM