Re: [SeaScoutShip212] Rafting trip: Transportation and meeting times

  • John Moffat
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
      Ty,

      I may be driving up separately since I'll be coming from Maryland. I might have missed it in one of the emails, but do we have an address for where we're camping?

      Thanks!

      John Moffat
      (801) 602-8890
      john.c.moffat@...

      On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:06 PM, Ty Powell <ty.powell101994@...> wrote:

      Ok! We are now two weeks out from the rafting trip! So the issue now becomes transportation. The haydens have said they would like to drive and they can take two more and my family of five can drive three more. So, you remaining four can either a) drive up together in your own car or b) catch a ride with either the haydens or powells. I'm leaning more towards the Hunts carpooling with the powells and mr. Bee going with the haydens, that way we can keep families together.
      Also, the meeting time is looking to be around noon, so start making arrangements accordingly. It's about a five hour drive and we want to get there with enough time that we still have light to make dinner by. The meeting place, I'm saying aquia town center at the parking lot where the dairy queen used to be.
      Leading in to my next point on the topic of food. So, powells will provide dinner on the Saturday night; we also can bring cereal and milk for the following morning. But the rest is up for grabs. Decide or be assigned! Mr. Bee, could you do the dessert on the saturday night??
      Anyways, if you got questions or anything, drop me an email. Oh and Sis. Hunt, I got your email!
      Ty