LEUKEMIA CUP TOP FUND RAISER

  • dom bee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2012
      Hello RUNNERs:

      It's my pleasure to announce that Patrick was the top fund raiser for the Leukemia Cup with $350.00. Henry was runner-up with $300.00. Patrick will receive a set of dress whites as his prize. Thanks again to everyone for their participation, contributions and support. We exceeded our fundraising goal by 31%. (Goal $1,000.00/raised $1,310)

      YISS, Mr. Bee/Dom