Re: [SeaScoutShip212] WHITE WATER RAFTING DATE

  • Joshua Powell
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
      Dom,
      Stacie, Ty, Paige, and Pearl are planning on attending. I will be at the LDS Regional Scouting Meeting at MCClean Va. the 13th works for them.
      R/
      Josh

      October 6th is my vote.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
        happy to hear except for you not going. Depending on who else has a prob w/the 13th, we may stick with the 6th. tks

        To: SeaScoutShip212@yahoogroups.com

        So far only 2 people voted on the dates for the trip. If I do not get more votes by Sunday that indicate otherwise, we will change the date to 13 October. Please make your wishes known. Thank you. Mr. Bee/Dom

      • Haden Family
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2012
          Either weekend is okay for Mike, Tyler and Kelly Haden.