Common Myths & Misconceptions you see in Agile projects

  • akabhay
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2012
      Hi All,

      I'm trying to compile a list of common myths & misconceptions (incl. not so common, and downright weird ones) that teams generally believe to be true. Also looking at facts which appear myths, but are actually true in Agile & Scrum. So looking for some crowd-sourcing around this :)

      For the record, I'll be collating data and presenting it in a concise format.

      Thanks in advance,
      Abhay
    • Suneesh
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2012