New single will be 'Snow in Sun'

  • Richard Wallis
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
      Out on September 4th, the day before the Mercury award ceremony,
      according to Tom Robinson (whose show Green will guest on this evening).

      Good to know that there will be a second single from the album (well,
      unless it suffers the same fate as 'Mystic Handyman' but can't see that
      happening).

      I think it's a decent choice, though it wouldn't have been my first. I
      can definitely imagine Radio 2 supporting this one.

      Richard W
    • Rhodri Marsden
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
        On 8/2/06, Richard Wallis <rjwallis__@...> wrote:
        > Out on September 4th, the day before the Mercury award ceremony,
        > according to Tom Robinson (whose show Green will guest on this evening).

        As I understand it, it's a double A-side along with Robin Hood.

      • 1000wed@eircom.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
          As I understand it, it's a double A-side along with Robin Hood.

          now THAT makes a lot more sense!

          sean

          Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
          Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts
        • Richard Wallis
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
            'Robin Hood' was my first choice so more than happy with that. Hurrah,
            a double G-side!

            Richard W

            --- In Scrittipolitti@yahoogroups.com, "Rhodri Marsden"
            <timewasting.net@...> wrote:
            > As I understand it, it's a double A-side along with Robin Hood.

          • re17_uk
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
              <timewasting.net@...> wrote:

              > As I understand it, it's a double A-side along with Robin Hood.

              Rhodri, what we really want is a four-track live EP - something like
              Snow In Sun/Cooking/Come Clean/Skank Bloc Bologna. That would be very
              nice.

              See you Friday, assuming there are any tickets left by the time I get
              to the Tate Britain...

              Richard
            • soyarra
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
                --- In Scrittipolitti@yahoogroups.com, "re17_uk" <re17_uk@...> wrote:

                > --- In Scrittipolitti@yahoogroups.com, "Rhodri Marsden"
                > <timewasting.net@> wrote:
                > >

                > > As I understand it, it's a double A-side along with Robin Hood.
                > >

                > Rhodri, what we really want is a four-track live EP - something like
                > Snow In Sun/Cooking/Come Clean/Skank Bloc Bologna. That would be very
                > nice.

                Heartily seconded -- that would be wonderful.
              • Captain Davros
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 3, 2006
                  > what we really want is a four-track live EP - something like
                  > Snow In Sun/Cooking/Come Clean/Skank Bloc Bologna. That would be very
                  > nice.

                  After seeing the Scala show I'd love to hear the whole of WBBB done by
                  Double G and the Traitorous three. They were *so* electric and on form
                  that night.

                  CD