6Re: Addresses to check if interested in ham radio

  • w1nra
    Jul 9, 2002
      Hey Fred keep trying as it works everytime I try it.

      http://photos.yahoo.com/w1nra

      YOU CAN LOOK UP ANY HAM OPERATOR AT QRZ.COM BY THEIR CALL OR NAME.
      YOU CAN ALSO LOOK UP CLUBS BY CITY ETC. THERE IS A LOT OF INFO THERE
      FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN AMATEUR RADIO.

      If any of the scouts have a short wave receiver have them listen to
      28.240 for my beacon station. It is transmitting CW or code but I
      explain at my beacon group site how to copy the code using the
      program CWGET.

      Jerry Hemby / W1NRA
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic