32K3BSA JOTA Information Updated

  • Richard A. Blank
    Oct 15, 2010
      Greetings,

      The K3BSA JOTA information page has recently been updated. In fact, the entire Web site has had updates and some new pages added including a page for the recent recognition that the SPARK Lodge ARC has received. Please check out our site at http://www.k3bsa.org At last look, our site has been viewed by people from 20 countries outside the USA. Feel free to bookmark our site and add a link to our site from yours.

      Hope to work you on the air during JOTA. Our use of Winlink, Echolink, and D-Star will be very limited.

      73 and Good Scouting,
      Rick, WB3BSA