Re: [ScoutRadioYouth] Summer Camp

  • Jon Blatman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2002
      I don't have Code, but my father does, so I will be able to operate with
      him as control operator.

      It is possible that I might get roped into teaching Radio Merit Badge at a
      BSA special science camp.

      I will post more when I have more information.

      Jon
      N3VZG
      EMT-B
      BSA Life Scout
      Last affiliated with Troop 45, Devon PA.

      http://health.yahoo.com