JOTA and traffic handling

  • ke4nps
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2005
      Does anyone know if JOTA will be handling traffic? I would like to
      pass a message to a member of my troop that will be attending the
      Jamboree while he is up there...
    • lions@vsnl.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2005
        Dear Friend,

        Greetings from Bangalore, INDIA

        I am Lion Ajoy - VU2JHM handling JOTA, Scouts & Girl Guides traffic to INDIA being a part of Sri Chamundi Scouts Group (21st Bangalore).

        Best of 73's

        Lion Ajoy - VU2JHM
        Disaster Manager & Custodian,
        Lions Clubs International - Ham Radio Club Station - VU2LCI