Hello again

  • w1nra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2004
      Well I see my posts in the photos are still there. Glad I posted the
      animated stuff when I did, as yahoo won't let you post gif's or
      animated photos or cartoons anymore.

      Good scouting wish I could join you. Just too much back pains and
      other old stuff. I did enjoy scouts when I was in there and hope
      everyone of you do enjoy it all now. You will never forget the good
      times you have with your buddies.

      Jerry Hemby / W1NRA