Summer Camp

  • Frosty6981@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2002
      I was wondering if there are any scouts planning to operate at summer camp.
      I would like to set up skeds. I know it is some times hard to make QSO's wile
      there so I was wondering if skeds would help. Also I was wondering if anyone
      on the list goes to the H. Roe Bartle Scout Reservation for summer camp?

      73, Reid KCØIDI
      Eagle Scout
      Troop 59
      Lawrence, KS
    • Jon Blatman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2002
        I don't have Code, but my father does, so I will be able to operate with
        him as control operator.

        It is possible that I might get roped into teaching Radio Merit Badge at a
        BSA special science camp.

        I will post more when I have more information.

        Jon
        N3VZG
        EMT-B
        BSA Life Scout
        Last affiliated with Troop 45, Devon PA.

        http://health.yahoo.com