?APRS?

  • Frosty6981@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2002
      I was wondering if there were any scouts (sorry not scoutmasters) that are active on APRS?

      73, Reid KCØIDI
    • Max Manghelli
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2002
        I am currently looking to get into the mode. What
        software do you use?

        Max - KD7GES

        --- Frosty6981@... wrote:
        > I was wondering if there were any scouts (sorry not
        > scoutmasters) that are
        > active on APRS?
        >
        > 73, Reid KC�IDI

        Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
        http://news.yahoo.com
      • Frosty6981@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2002
          I use WinAPRS and Precision Mapping for a map.

          73, Reid KCØIDI