CQ, CQ, CQ, this is KG4SOE

  • kg4soe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 1:18 PM
      Hello everyone. If any of you scouts or leaders are in my area, I
      would like to contact you on 2 meters. Please give me a call on the
      145.35 Dallas, North Carolina repeater. There is a negative offset
      and no tone. I am on the Piedmont Emergency Training Net on that
      repeater at 8:00 pm most every night. I hope to see you at the
      Shelby, North Carolina hamfest on August 31.

      KG4SOE - Jameson Reid
      Boy Scout Troop 280 Hiddenite, North Carolina