32K3BSA JOTA Information Updated

  • Richard A. Blank
    Oct 15, 2010

      The K3BSA JOTA information page has recently been updated. In fact, the entire Web site has had updates and some new pages added including a page for the recent recognition that the SPARK Lodge ARC has received. Please check out our site at http://www.k3bsa.org At last look, our site has been viewed by people from 20 countries outside the USA. Feel free to bookmark our site and add a link to our site from yours.

      Hope to work you on the air during JOTA. Our use of Winlink, Echolink, and D-Star will be very limited.

      73 and Good Scouting,
      Rick, WB3BSA