24New Echolink Youth Net

  • Mike Tibbits
    Sep 7, 2004

      Hello to all!

      I am setting up a new youth net on the Echolink system for under 25s.  Although there are a few youth nets on Echolink, they are all suitable for U.S stations and not so good for European youth stations (Times at which the nets operate that is!).

      I have been given kind permission by James Nessen KD6HWC to use his Conference Server to run the net on.  The current planned operating time for this net is 2000 - 2100 GMT on Saturdays, a bi-weekly net as I can not be available every Saturday!

      Any station whose operator is under 25 who would like to join the net on a Saturday night starting on the 25th of Septmber 2004, please contact me at mike_tibbits@... or give me a call on Echolink sometime!

      Many Thanks for your time!

      Best Wishes and Good Scouting!

      Mike - M3CET

      Michael Tibbits - Aged 15