Re: Spectacular Update

  • Chris Schwab
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 1999
      Unless I hear otherwise.. I'll bring:

      My THD7, a 2m jpole, assorted coax and my collection of assorted HT's and
      other assorted stuff. I am also going to call the ARRL and have the scouting
      brochures shipped down here by Friday. I'll see if I can find some of the
      skywarn brochures on the internet, and take my copier allowance at work.

      Also.. What time can we get in Saturday morning? I'm sure we'll want to be
      there bright and early to get things going. I'm sure that we'll even be able
      to set up some of the stuff Friday if we want.

      Chris
      N4BSA