Spring Camporee May 17-18

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2003
      My husband (and maybe I will go out and give them a hand) will be
      setting up an amateur radio demo station at the Scout Spring Camporee
      in Colchester, CT on May 17 & 18. This will be the first operation
      for WA1BSA, which is the club callsign for Connecticut Amateur Radio
      Scouters (CARS). Don't you all want one of the first QSL Cards?!!

      We will mostly be on 80 meters in the evening (around 3.740) and 20
      meters during the day (around 14.29).

      Jean WB3IOS
    • Jean
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2003
        --- In scoutradio@yahoogroups.com, "Jean" <jwolfgang@a...> wrote:
        > My husband (and maybe I will go out and give them a hand) will be
        > setting up an amateur radio demo station at the Scout Spring
        Camporee
        > in Colchester, CT on May 17 & 18. This will be the first operation
        > for WA1BSA, which is the club callsign for Connecticut Amateur
        Radio
        > Scouters (CARS). Don't you all want one of the first QSL Cards?!!
        >
        > We will mostly be on 80 meters in the evening (around 3.740) and 20
        > meters during the day (around 14.29).
        >
        > Jean WB3IOS

        Sorry, I used the wrong frequency for 80 meters. It should be 3.940.

        Jean