Re: Digest Number 38

  • Dave Colter
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 1999
      Carter, you and I both subscribe to the digest version of Scoutradio.
      Unfortunately, this means that we can't just hit the "reply" button, or
      we'll send the entire digest over again, not just the message we want to
      reply to. I've found the best way to handle this is to select and copy
      the message you want to reply to, open a new message and paste it in.
      Address it to scoutradio@onelist.com, justlike a new message, and type
      in the "Re:<subject>" in the subject line. It saves bandwidth, and it's
      also less confusing to other readers.
      73
      Dave Colter WA1ZCN
      SM Troop 71 New London, NH

      Message: 1
      Date: 3 Oct 99 19:00:42 PDT
      From: Carter Wood <carterjwood@...>
      Subject: Re: [Digest Number 38]

      <<JOTI has been running for 5 or 6 years now and I haven't a
      clue who thought it up. :-)>>

      Wasn't it Al Gore?