Re: [Scoutradio] Amatuer Radio Today Video

  • steve boylan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2003
      Tom wrote:

      > Thanks for the link. It is a nice video at least for us who know who
      > Cronkite is.

      Actually, my six-year-old knows the name Walter Cronkite: he's the voice
      of Ben Franklin on "Liberty's Kids", a PBS show telling stories from the
      American Revolution. Other voice talents: Billy Crystal as John Adams,
      Dustin Hoffman as Benedict Arnold, and General H. Norman Schwarzkopf (no,
      I'm NOT kidding) as Colonel Clark.

      Though I agree the ARRL video is not aimed at kids!

      - - Steve, KE1KF