Amatuer Radio Today Video

  • camp_director2000 <camp_director2000@yah
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2003
      You can download a free copy of the "Amatuer Radio Today" video from:

      http://www.arrl.org/ARToday/

      This is a very interesting video that could be of great help in
      recruiting new "hams"
    • Tomsharp@cox.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2003
        Thanks for the link.  It is a nice video at least for us who know who Cronkite is.  They need another aimed at youth, hosted by Sabrina the Teenage Witch or someone more popular with the kids.  But this is a start!

        73 from Phoenix

        ---Tom  WA9OXY
        Explorer Post 599

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2003
          Tom wrote:

          > Thanks for the link. It is a nice video at least for us who know who
          > Cronkite is.

          Actually, my six-year-old knows the name Walter Cronkite: he's the voice
          of Ben Franklin on "Liberty's Kids", a PBS show telling stories from the
          American Revolution. Other voice talents: Billy Crystal as John Adams,
          Dustin Hoffman as Benedict Arnold, and General H. Norman Schwarzkopf (no,
          I'm NOT kidding) as Colonel Clark.

          Though I agree the ARRL video is not aimed at kids!

          - - Steve, KE1KF