Kid's Day on Jan 4

  • Tomsharp@cox.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2002
      I hope everyone had a merry and blessed Christmas.  Santa brought me a Kenwood TH-F6 and a new Daughter-in-law!

      Is anyone operating a special event station for Kid's day on Jan 4.  More info on Kid's day is at http://www.arrl.org/FandES/ead/kd-rules.html.

      Phoenix's Explorer Post 599 will be operating all bands, including IRLP, from the Arizona Science Center.  Estimated 2000 people come thru on a typical Saturday.

      We would be interested in Scheds or IRLP hook ups to keep someone at each end always available for the day.

      73

      ---Tom Sharp     WA9OXY
      Advisor, Explorer Post 599, W7BSA
      The Ham Radio Club for Teens