Re: [Scoutradio] Jamboree Coming up

  • Willem J. van Dam
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22 2:37 PM
      Hi all,

      At 11:29 AM 12/21/2002 -0800, you wrote:
      Hello all,

        My son will be attending the Jamboree, would like to know if there is any information on QSL cards.

      The QSL cards are printed. I will have an example up on www.qsl.net/e20aj some time next week.

      Do they have a manager, or will any cards be available?

      QSL will go via the Thai QSL buro. Khun Champ E21EIC is the new RAST QSL Bureau manager for Thailand and he has offered to handle the outgoing and incoming cards for E20AJ.

      Also, have not been listening to Asia lately, what frequencies and times are best for the Jamboree.

      I can't help you out there I hope some one on this list can give us a clue.....
      E20AJ will try to stay up and around the Scout Frequencies.
      E20AJ will start setting up on the 23rd and will test the equipment every so often. The official program is from the 28th to the 8th. E20AJ will try to be on the air 24/7 but conditions and sleep might limit the operation times. Thailand is EST +12 or GMT +7.

        Hope all can participate.

      I was planning on going to Thailand but.............
      I will try to make contact with them each day of operation before and after going to work.

        John Miers
        T343 San Francisco
         AB6XV

      CU :-) Sjaak, KG4PVX / PA3GVR