Re: [Scoutradio] New members are now Moderated

  • RStone1221@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2002
      In a message dated 12/18/02 10:14:58 PM, scout@... writes:

      << All new members will be moderated until Jon or I can edit their membership
      to allow them toost messages. This should help prevent un-wanted posts, SPAM,
      or Adult rated materials from getting to the general list distribution. >>

      Thanks for all you do!!!!!
    • Bill Stewart
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2002
        Bless you gentlemen. You do great things with this Listserv. I get some
        great ideas on what to do with my Venturing Crew regarding Amateur Radio.

        Thanks,

        Bill, W2BSA