Re: [Scoutradio] Guides on the Air

  • barry griffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2002
      Hi Jean,

      visited the website and it didn't list the
      frequencies.
      But it sounds interesting.Thanks for the info..

      Barry Griffin KD5PXU
      President WD5GSL
      Majors Field Radio Club
      Greenville,Texas
      --- "Jean <jwolfgang@...>" <jwolfgang@...>

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • kr1zan <kr1zan@arrl.net>
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2002
        The actual "start" page is:
        http://www.guidezone.skl.com/i_ha_index.htm

        Look for WC5GS this Saturday, Dec. 14th 1600-1900Z. Also, during
        GOTA in February. WC5GS is at Camp Whispering Cedars in Dallas, TX
        (Whispering Cedars 5 Girl Scouts).

        73, Frank KR1ZAN
        frank@...
        Advisor, Venturer Crew 73 - K5BSA