Club Station WD5GSL

  • kb5bnv
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2002
      Hi everyone my name is Barry Griffin in Greenville,Texas.On November
      22-24 The circle Ten district will have their Fall Camporee at Camp
      James Ray in Pottsboro,Texas.Where I will be demostating Amateur
      Radio to the Boy Scouts.I will be using WD5GSL/P.It is the Raytheon
      Amateur Radio Club.Our theme is Emergency Perpardness.I will try to
      be on 10,15,and 20.The rig will be an Icom 751 with a 10 meter dipole
      with an MFJ tuner.Will be running 50 watts. And if time permits I will
      qso longer.If any station would like a card from me after the contact
      I will be happy to send one.

      73's
      Barry Griffin
      KD5PXU