KZ2BSA On JOTA

  • Fred Stevens K2FRD
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2002
      Otschodela Council Amateur Radio Group KZ2BSA will be operating JOTA
      primarily on Saturday 19 October, but we'll be tuning up on Friday 18
      October. Six stations will be operating from our JOTA location at our
      District's Fall Camporee at East Sidney Dam Park in Delaware County,
      upstate New York. Look for us on the 40, 20, 17, 15, and 10 meter
      JOTA frequencies, but also especially on 18.155 (Live-Wire and
      HFPack) and 14.070 PSK-31. We'll also be issuing a special KZ2BSA QSL
      card; QSL direct to K2FRD.
      --
      73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD
      Otschodela Council Amateur Radio Group http://www.ascent.net/thefred/ocarg.htm