Lurkers on the list?

  • David Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 1999
      Message text written by INTERNET:scoutradio@onelist.com
      >If there are lurker's on the list that need some questions answered about
      how to get into Amateur Radio, or where to buy the books, or magazines,
      make
      some noise. I am sure you will get ten different answers from ten
      different
      people, but it's just that diverse a hobby.

      73, Jon Pearl W4ABC
      <

      I guess most of you guys are from Stateside but if you want any questions
      answered about radioscouting in the UK I'll see if I can help. I have been
      running JOTA stations most years since 1976. I have operated the GB2GP
      station from Gilwell Park camp site on several occasions and I have
      operated HB9S from the World Scout Bureau in Switzerland. I'm a news reader
      for the RSGB - reserve as I can't manage every week with my committments as
      a family physician.

      I am a member of the medical committee of the International Archery
      Federation and next year I'll be heading out to the Olympics in Sydney as
      an official. I hope to be operating the Olympic station VK2000. :-)

      73 de

      David Hutchinson GI4FUM/EI4DJ
      Assistant District Commissioner(venture scouts)Antrim & Dist
      Assistant County Commissioner(activities)County Antrim
      Northern Ireland Scout Council
      100115.3541@... or fitamed@...
      http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Dr_David_Hutchinson

      Scoutbase UK
      www.scoutbase.org.uk
      Northern Ireland Scout home page
      www.scouts-ni.org.uk
      Grand National Archery Society home page
      www.gnas.org

      Writing at 12:50:19 on 30/09/1999