Atlanta Area Cub Scout JOTA Station W4JO

  • sx88ht20
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2002
      Pack 702 Cub Scouts, Covered Bridge District, Atlanta Area Council,
      will be back on the air for JOTA on Saturday, October 19 2002. We
      will be rotating in Cub Scout dens and guest Scouts from the area.

      We will be operating station W4JO looking for QSO's and to be
      calling 'CQ JOTA' on or near the standard JOTA frequencies on 20M, 17
      M, 15M, 12M and 10M, conditions permitting, from approximately
      1200UTC to 2000UTC (8 am to 4 pm Eastern Daylight Time).

      We will have a Yaesu FT1000d running 200W into a 2 element quad.

      Hope everyone has a great JOTA (and great propagation)! We look
      forward to chatting with you.

      James Olson, W4JO