JOTA 2002

  • camp_director2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      Seneca Radio Club W8ID will be hosting JOTA for the second year in a
      row for the Buckeye District, Black Swamp Area Council, BSA. The
      event will be held at the Seneca County Fairgrounds in Tiffin, OH.
      Our station will be on the air from noon Sat to noon Sunday local
      time. We are also conducting a Radio Merit Badge class for the
      scouts and a tech class study group for those working towards their
      tech license. Hope to talk to many of you on the air that weekend.

      Curt KC8PUY
      Club JOTA Event Coordinator