San Francisco, Ca. JOTA

  • jmier7
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2002
      Hello,

      Name is John Miers, AB6XV. The JOTA for San Francisco is being held
      at the San Francisco Sea Scout Base at the historic Aquatic Park in
      San Francisco. There will be multiple operators providing on the air
      experiences for scouts, leaders, and guests. In addition, will be
      displays and explanations of Amateur Radio.
      If you're in the area, stop on by. If not, we hope to hear you on
      the air.
      We will be operating under the following callsign: AB6XV
      Hope to hear you on the air!
      This message has also been sent to several scout message boards
      around the world that I belong to.
      73

      John Miers AB6XV
      San Francisco, Ca. USA