JOTA Help for NFL

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2002
      I just had a call from a women in FL. She would like her 2 children
      (young scouts) to participate in JOTA. However it appears the scout
      council she is in has no idea what JOTA is! Her zip code is 34420,
      and she said she would be willing to drive an hour or so to
      participate in JOTA. Perhaps you can consider inviting them to your
      shack or your planned JOTA event.

      If anyone can help her, please send me email. (jwolfgang@...) I
      will give you her phone number so you can contact her.

      Thanks

      Jean
    • Richard A. Blank