Re: [Scoutradio] Re 45th JOTA graphic

  • Jon Pearl W4ABC
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2002
      Thanks for the 'heads-up' Malcolm...

      I've added the file to the 'files' area here:

      Because of a recent spate of spammers using Yahoo.uk email address' to SPAM
      our files area, we've taken the precaution of limiting access for a period
      of time.

      Anyone wishing to post anything to the files area, just give a yell and
      we'll open it up for the day so you can gain access.

      Fraternally,

      Jon Pearl W4ABC
      Trustee WA4BSA