Re 45th JOTA graphic

  • Malcolm - G4CXT
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21 7:40 AM
      I have uploaded a low resolution graphic suitable for web sites and small
      printed images (such as on QSL cards) to the "files" area of the Radio
      Scouting UK group on "Yahoo
      Groups": http://groups.yahoo.com/group/radio-scouting-uk/ (JOTAskedbook
      and scoutradio file areas are not available to me!)

      73

      Malcolm G4CXT

      At 14:57 21/09/02, you wrote:
      >Does anybody have a graphic yet for the 45th JOTA logo? There are
      >graphics for all the JOTA logos up to 44th on PA3BAR's web site but
      >not the 45th as yet.
      >
      >73 de David GI4FUM(GN4SIW)
      >DC for Antrim & District, Northern Ireland
      >gi4fum@...
    • Jon Pearl W4ABC
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21 12:26 PM
        Thanks for the 'heads-up' Malcolm...

        I've added the file to the 'files' area here:

        Because of a recent spate of spammers using Yahoo.uk email address' to SPAM
        our files area, we've taken the precaution of limiting access for a period
        of time.

        Anyone wishing to post anything to the files area, just give a yell and
        we'll open it up for the day so you can gain access.

        Fraternally,

        Jon Pearl W4ABC
        Trustee WA4BSA