Clay is right

  • ray@sirois.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2002
      Clay, WA6LBU is right on.

      Call Icom and ask for their beautiful color
      freq chart, with Int'l prefixes on the back.
      I asked them for several dozen, and they are
      a standard handout for my classes / talks.

      The other source for this kind of thing is Gordon West's
      registered instructor program. He's got all kinds
      of free things you can hand out from the mfgrs,
      including coupons, freq charts, and more.

      WJ0TA
      Ray-N1RY