Re: [Scoutradio] Radio Frequency Spectrum Chart

  • wa6lbu@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2002
      I know that ICOM puts out a great chart that covers the entire spectrem.  If you talk to there PR folks I bet they would send one out for the MB classes.  I can look to see what address is on it.  I got this one at a hamfest.

      Clay, WA6LBU

      In a message dated 9/18/2002 11:17:00 AM Central Daylight Time, jwolfgang@... writes:

      Since the Radio Frequency Spectrum Chart is not printed correctly in
      the new edition of the Radio Merit Badge Book, I have been looking
      for a new chart that I can put at the ARRL site for scout/hams to
      download.
      The only one I have found is from the FCC and that has much more
      information than we need.  If anyone has the Radio Frequency Spectrum
      Chart (similiar to the one in the old RMB Book) in electronic format,
      please send it to me at jwolfgang@....  I will get it on the web.