Radio Frequency Spectrum Chart

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2002
      Since the Radio Frequency Spectrum Chart is not printed correctly in
      the new edition of the Radio Merit Badge Book, I have been looking
      for a new chart that I can put at the ARRL site for scout/hams to
      download.
      The only one I have found is from the FCC and that has much more
      information than we need. If anyone has the Radio Frequency Spectrum
      Chart (similiar to the one in the old RMB Book) in electronic format,
      please send it to me at jwolfgang@.... I will get it on the web.

      Thanks for the help.

      Jean
    • wa6lbu@aol.com