Re: [Scoutradio] Pack Meeting Radio Demo

  • Carter J Wood
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 13 4:59 AM
      We remember 'Archie', but the present generation of
      Cub Scouts has never heard of him. Maybe a comic
      strip that is known to them would have more effect.
      Don't know what that would be, can't see 'Spong Bob'
      has a ham.

      Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
      http://news.yahoo.com
    • wa6lbu@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 13 10:11 AM
        If it were upto my wife it would be the Animaniacs

        Clay

        <<