Re: [Scoutradio] Pack Meeting Radio Demo

  • Fred Stevens K2FRD
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 12, 2002
      I asked the same question and the League told me that there were no
      plans at this time for any future production.

      73 de Fred
      K2FRD

      --
      73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD
      Otschodela Council Amateur Radio Group http://www.ascent.net/thefred/ocarg.htm
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 13, 2002
        We remember 'Archie', but the present generation of
        Cub Scouts has never heard of him. Maybe a comic
        strip that is known to them would have more effect.
        Don't know what that would be, can't see 'Spong Bob'
        has a ham.

        Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
        http://news.yahoo.com
      • wa6lbu@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 13, 2002
          If it were upto my wife it would be the Animaniacs

          Clay

          <<