Welcome, Baker!

  • Dave Colter
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 1999
      I haven't seen much activity on this list, so I'm glad to see someone
      joining! Is anyone else here going to be doing JOTA/JOTI in a few
      weeks? Also, I'm traveling to Scotland the week after JOTA and bringing
      my HT - anyone on the list from the Glasgow/Edinburg areas?
      73
      Dave Colter WA1ZCN
      Scoutmaster
      Troop 71
      New London, NH, USA
    • Milt Forsberg
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 1999
        I just joined the group and I am looking forward to the interaction with
        others on the list. I am a retired SM of 30 years, in Champaign, IL. I
        plan to operate K9BSA for JOTA this year from Central Wisconsin at a
        camporee. Look for us on all bands.

        Milt Forsberg, K9QZI
        Champaign, IL

        On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Dave Colter wrote:

        > From: Dave Colter <dbcolter@...>
        >
        > I haven't seen much activity on this list, so I'm glad to see someone
        > joining! Is anyone else here going to be doing JOTA/JOTI in a few
        > weeks? Also, I'm traveling to Scotland the week after JOTA and bringing
        > my HT - anyone on the list from the Glasgow/Edinburg areas?
        > 73
        > Dave Colter WA1ZCN
        > Scoutmaster
        > Troop 71
        > New London, NH, USA

      • Shane Baker
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29, 1999
          Thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to talk with all on the list.

          73's
          Baker
          Kf4iai

          Dave Colter wrote:

          > From: Dave Colter <dbcolter@...>
          >
          > I haven't seen much activity on this list, so I'm glad to see someone
          > joining! Is anyone else here going to be doing JOTA/JOTI in a few
          > weeks? Also, I'm traveling to Scotland the week after JOTA and bringing
          > my HT - anyone on the list from the Glasgow/Edinburg areas?
          > 73
          > Dave Colter WA1ZCN
          > Scoutmaster
          > Troop 71
          > New London, NH, USA

        • Earl Whatley
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 29, 1999
            We'll be doing JOTA at at least two locations here in Lawrenceville,GA.
            Also, on Octber 8, 9 & 10 look for K2BSA/4 from the Gold Rush 1999 Jamboree
            in Athens, GA. See Oct. QST, page 85 for details.