Re: [Scoutradio] JOTA

  • Rick Hampton
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 27, 2002
      Hi, Jameson.

      Long time, no hear.  (Of course, that might be because I'm in Boston now!)

      You might try contacting Tim O'Rourke, KG4CHX, with Troop 49.  There are probably other Troops doing JOTA, but I'm almost positive Tim will be out again this year.  He should still have his reflector at ARRL, so shoot him an email at kg4chx@....  Let me know if that should happen to fall through.  I may have a couple other ideas.

      73,

      Rick, WD8KEL
      Message 41 of 41 , Jun 8, 2012
        The Kennehoochee Amateur Radio Club supports the Merit Badge University at Kennesaw State University. They have approximately 100 merit badge classes and have around 1000 participants. The Club sets up a station in the Common Green at the college for scouts to participate on JOTA.

        This will be my eighth year teaching the Radio Merit Badge Class.

        ELDEN MORRIS, N1MN
        Radio Merit Badge Counselor
        Covered Bridge & Foot Hills Districts
        Atlanta Area Council