JOTA

  • KG4SOE
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 27, 2002

      Hello everyone,

      This is KG4SOE - Jameson.  I am Senior-Patrol Leader of Troop 280 in Hiddenite, North Carolina.  We are a small troop and have never participated in JOTA.  Is there a troop in North Carolina who would like another ham, and a couple of other scouts to join them in the JOTA?  Thank you.

      KG4SOE

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • Elden
      Message 41 of 41 , Jun 8, 2012
        The Kennehoochee Amateur Radio Club supports the Merit Badge University at Kennesaw State University. They have approximately 100 merit badge classes and have around 1000 participants. The Club sets up a station in the Common Green at the college for scouts to participate on JOTA.

        This will be my eighth year teaching the Radio Merit Badge Class.

        ELDEN MORRIS, N1MN
        Radio Merit Badge Counselor
        Covered Bridge & Foot Hills Districts
        Atlanta Area Council