Re: Word form BSA Headquarters.

  • kr1zan
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 26, 2002
      K2BSA, the National Boy Scouts of America Amateur Radio Station, will
      be on the air Saturday and Sunday, October 19th and 20th, for JOTA
      from its permanent station at Camp Wisdom in Dallas, Texas.

      The Station will principally be staffed by members and Advisors of
      Venturer Crew 73 (K5BSA) of Richardson, TX.

      73, Frank KR1ZAN
      frank@...