Re: Photos?

  • w4abc
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2002
      Good deal Jerry.

      Cubbies, Scouts, Explorers... it's all good stuff!

      I still do some work at the district level in Scouting as well as
      that of function as an Explorer Post Advisor for Post 952, St.
      Petersburg Fire & Rescue.

      I'm at work at the fire station now Jerry --

      ...they actually pay me to have this much fun.

      If you want to post a bunch more, just say the word and we'll open it
      up again for ya.

      Fraternally,

      Jon Pearl W4ABC