Re: Latest Word.

  • Jon Pearl W4ABC
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 1999
      From: Chris Schwab 1schwab1+AEA-tampabay.rr.com
      To: w4abc+AEA-gte.net w4abc+AEA-gte.net
      Date: Friday, March 12, 1999 7:11 AM
      Subject: RE: +AFs-scoutradio+AF0- Latest Word.

      Jon,

      We do have several people in this area that own D7A's (including me)
      If we can get just the VC-H1 we could use our own radios.....

      Chris

      In the comming days, I will call Cliff Uyeda at Kenwood, and firm up the
      original request. I will beg for whatever it takes, and even show that we
      can make some movement with equipment at our end if he cannot supply all.

      Jon